Manual Hydraulic Pump
Power Team SPX Aluminum Hydraulic 2 Speed Hand Pump
- If you’re the type of person who likes to feel the pressure increase with each pump, the manual option is for you.
- Provides a slow and controlled technique.
- True unloading valve set for 850 PSI (59 Bar) provides more efficiency and lower handle force.
- Comes with all gauges, adaptors and hoses. Some assembly is required.
- Link design reduces handle effort by 40%.
- Durable aluminum reservoir, manifold, and end cap.
- Ergonomic non-slip handle grip provides more comfort.
- Spring loaded handle lock incorporated into handle.
- 2 Speed.
- Volume per Stroke (cu.in.) 0.720 Low Pressure, 0.150 High Pressure.
- Maximum Pressure (psi) 850 Low Pressure, 10,000 High Pressure.
- Oil Capacity (cu.in.) 69.
- Power Team Hydraulic 2.5″ Pressure Gauge (PT9040)Gauges feature an easily readable and highly visible, red day-glo needle.
- High strength steel bourdon tube ensures high life cycle.
- 2-1/2″ face, Silicone filled.
- 0-10,000 psi / 0-690 Bar (10,000-15,000 psi warning)
- Major graduations 2500 psi, 100 Bar
- Hydraulic Hose 10,000 PSI Rubber 1/4″ in – 6' ft. w/9798 Coupler PT9754
- Hydraulic Hoses for use with connecting Pumps & Rams
- High Pressure 10,000 PSI Hoses
- Rubber, Wire Braid
- All Hoses come with 3/8″ NPTF fittings on both ends
- Power Team Hydraulic Tee Adaptor Fitting 9670•Fitting for use with pressure gauge between pump and hose coupling.
- Has 3/8″ NPTF male & female
- Has 1/4″ NPTF female for gauge