The Daxtractor is a hydraulic press that uses heat and pressure to create a solvent-less extract within minutes. Because it does not use a solvent to extract the plant matter, this technique is a pure and clean way to produce a concentrate.
The Daxtractor press is unique to the rosin field as it packs 25 tons of hydraulic pressure into a solid carbon steel frame. It is small enough to be placed on your kitchen counter and can be easily moved to the lab for industrial use.
Custom built for the Rosin industry:
- 25 tons of hydraulic pressure creates maximum yield on the very first press.
- No air compressor is needed.
- Includes rolling Pelican 1560 travel case.
- A rugged gun-barrel style finish protects from wear and tear.
- The dual-heated aluminum plates are nickel coated for easy cleaning.
- Compact, portable, and travel friendly.
- The Daxtractor arrives fully assembled and ready for use.
- Tested and backed by pros across the globe.
Professionally designed, built and manufactured in the USA, the Daxtractor is pressing the Rosin Industry forward.