The Daxtractor is a hydraulic press that uses heat and pressure to create a solvent-less extract within minutes. Because it does not use a solvent to extract the plant matter, this technique is a pure and clean way to produce a concentrate.
The Daxtractor press is unique to the rosin field as it packs 25 tons of hydraulic pressure into a solid carbon steel frame that is small enough to be placed on your kitchen counter.
Custom built for the Rosin industry:
- 25 tons of hydraulic pressure creates maximum yield on the very first press.
- No air compressor is needed.
- Includes rolling Pelican 1560 travel case.
- A rugged gun-barrel style finish protects from wear and tear.
- The dual-heated aluminum plates are nickel coated for easy cleaning.
- Compact, portable, and travel friendly.
- The Daxtractor arrives fully assembled and ready for use.
Professionally designed, built and manufactured in the USA, the Daxtractor is pressing the Rosin Industry forward.